- This event has passed.
SOLD OUT Witches Walk of Utica
October 21, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Dust off your broom and grab your pals for a fun night out in Utica! Good witches and bad are all welcome!
WHEN & WHERE
Thursday, October 21, 4-9 pm on Mill Street in Utica, IL
YOU NEED A WRISTBAND TO PARTICIPATE
You’ll need to purchase a ticket to participate in all the fun activities. Only witches with our official Witches Walk wristband can participate in the treasure hunts, witches brew tastings, raffles, contests, and readings. You’ll get your wristband at the check-in on Mill Street on the day of the event.
WITCHES BREW TASTING
Many of the participating businesses will have a special witches brew for you to taste. Your entry includes 5 tasting tickets, but additional tasting tickets are available for $1 each.
FIND A HIDDEN TREASURE
All participating businesses will have something hidden for you to find that is spooktacularly special. Find it and win a prize!!
PRIZES FOR BEST COSTUME, HAT & BROOM
You aren’t required to dress up, but there will be an awesome prize for the following: Best Witch Hat, Best Overall Costume, and Best Broom. So get creative people….don’t be a scaredy cat!
- Warm up at one of the fire pits set up on Mill Street
- Readings from local psychics and card readers available at some of the businesses (additional cost)
- Additional vendors set up on Mill Street
- Photo flip book to commemorate the evening available (additional cost)
- Live music by on Mill Street
Advance tickets are $20 per witch and include a spooooky commemorative wine glass and 5 “witches brew” 2 oz. tasting tickets. Only 400 entry tickets will be sold so don’t delay. Ticket sales end at midnight on 10/19, but we’re predicting they’ll sell out before then. Tickets are non-refundable. Get your tickets now.
* Additional tasting tickets available for $1 each on day of event at check-in.
W= Witches Brew Stop
T=Find a Hidden Treasure Stop
- * Lodi Tap House – Utica , 101 Mill (W, T)
- * August Hill Winery & Illinois Sparkling Co., 106 Mill (W, T)
- * Joy & Ed’s Supper Club, 113 Mill Street (W, T)
- * T’s Midwest Boutique, 124 Mill Street (T)
- * Clarks Run Creek, 143 Mill (W, T)
- * Canal Port, 148 Mill (W)
- * Skoogs Pub and Grill, 155 Mill (W, T)
- * Utica Spice Co, 167 Mill (T)
- * The Rock and Soul Soul, 229 S. Clark (T)
- * Jamie’s OutPost Parlor/Mix’s Trading Post, 602 S. Clark (W, T)
- * Village Green House Inc Liquor, 611 S. Clark (W, T)
- * Stonehead Leather, 703 S. Clark (T)
- * Starved Rock Popcorn & More, 723 S. Clark (T)
- * Roxie’s Sweet Confections, 723 S. Clark (T)
- * KoalaT Glass, 627 Clark St. (W)
- * Bruce & Ollie’s, 166 Mill St (W,T)
CHECK-IN ON MILL STREET
Mill Street will be closed for the event! Check in on Mill Street first to pick up your wine glass and tasting tickets.
This fun event is put on by the Utica Business Association. Beware of the FUN! Leave the kiddos at home and come get your witch on!