oin us for “Wine on the Hill” at our August Hill & ISC winery and vineyard, from 3pm until sunset on Friday, October 9. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Illinois Valley, live music from 3:30-6:30 pm, and your favorite wine while hanging out on our spacious hillside.
One $10 Advance Ticket = One Parking Spot
Tickets are for reserved parking because we have limited parking at the winery. The cost per car is $10 if purchased in advance (max of 10 people per group per IL Covid guidelines). The cost goes up at the door (if we don’t sell out) to $15 per car. Click here to reserve your spot. Please note, when ordering it will ask for number of “attendees”; you will choose 1 for one car, 2 for 2 cars, etc.
Wine Orders & Pre-Ordering – wine available by the bottle only
- Pre-order your wine when you order your parking spot ticket to make sure we have your wine properly chilled for you to enjoy at the event. IMPORTANT: When placing your order online, please select “Pickup at Wine on the Hill event” when you get to the checkout area. Click here to order August Hill. Click here to order ISC bubbly.
- Purchase wine to take home: We will have order forms available at the event. We will get your wine ready for you so it is available when you are ready to leave
- Wine Club pick-up orders and wine tasting kits are not available at the event.
Order food and have a picnic! Here is a list of food places we recommend:
Venue & Accessibility
The venue is a large, grassy hillside overlooking the Illinois Valley. Depending on where you choose to sit, the climb varies between slightly challenging and quite challenging. We will have two porta pots and a hand washing station on site.
Live Music by Kayla Brown, 3:30-6:30 pm.
Park between the lines in the marked parking spaces please as our parking is limited. Then check in with our staff and pick up your chilled wine.
What to Bring
- Drinkware: You can bring your own or we have some available for purchase or plastic cups for free.
- Snacks or other food (or order from one of our recommendations above)
- Cooler with ice (to keep your wine chilled)
- Bottled water
- Blanket and/or lawn chairs for seating (for steeper areas of the hill, a blanket works best; chairs work fine on flatter surfaces)
- Small tent or umbrella for shade is allowed, but please be respectful of others when staking your spot
- Sunscreen & bug spray
- A smile on your face (we will have ours!)
Other important info
- Social distancing: Our hillside is a large area, so please follow CDC social distancing guidelines and place your seating a minimum of 6 feet away from other parties and the walkways.
- Party-size restriction: No more than 10 people in your group please, per Illinois guidelines.
- We will not be providing any winery or vineyard tours.
- Dogs are allowed, but must remain on a leash. We will have specific marked “bathroom” areas for dogs; please use this area and clean up after your dog.
- Smoking is only allowed in the designated smoking area.
- The following are NOT permitted at this event: outside alcohol, marijuana, firearms
- Grilling is not allowed.
- Wine Club orders cannot be picked up at this event; only at the Tasting Room.
- Tickets are non-refundable; however, if we need to cancel because of weather, we will send you an email prior to the event and give you the option to re-schedule for another Wine on the Hill or receive a full refund for your pre-ordered event ticket and wine.