National Moscato Day
May 9 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Although this wine is fun to enjoy all year long, remember, National Moscato Day only comes around once per year. Here are some ideas on how to celebrate:
- The holiday is on a Tuesday this year, but you can still celebrate. Pick up a bottle so you are ready!
- Prepare a nice plate of fresh cheeses, fruit and/or light desserts; chill a bottle of AHW Moscato, and enjoy.
- Call a fellow wine lover or have a virtual tasting with a group of friends.
- Share your Moscato moments with us on social media. #MoscatoDay #NationalMoscatoDay #MoscatoMoments #AugustHill
- Make something spicy for dinner and pair it with your bottle. The sweetness of this wine pairs nicely with spicy dishes.
- Cut up some fresh fruit and create a delicious Moscato Sangria.
- Get creative and invent a new cocktail. Or borrow someone else’s recipes.