Friday, July 16, 1-7 pm
Saturday, July 17, 1-7 pm
August Hill Vineyard & Winery location, Peru, IL
Hooray! We have two incredible reasons to celebrate with our Insider Wine Club Members, so we are taking the celebration to our Wine on the Hill location!!
~ The return of our Will Call Pick Up event ~
~ Illinois Sparkling Co. 10-year Anniversary ~
Get Ready for Fun
We’re bubbling with excitement! Here are some of the fun activities wine club members can enjoy during the event:
- Complimentary food & wine pairing featuring an ISC bubbly
- Live music by Emilele (ukulele) on Friday and by Greg Wolf (steel drums) on Saturday
- Lawn games
- Cave tastings: Reservations required $15 for club members (2 per day); $25 for non-members
- Vineyard tours
- Wine flights (discounted for members), August Hill Chill, and bottles for sale!
- We are celebrating! Get tropical with your attire (not required). You might spot our staff members wearing grass skirts, leis or Hawaiian shirts.
July Will Call Pick Up
- RSVP to Pick Up at the Celebration: For this event only, you can pick up your Wine Club order(s) at the Wine Club Celebration in Peru if you RSVP by Friday, July 9. There is no charge to attend the event, but you must RSVP for us to have your wine club order(s) ready at the winery and be counted for the complimentary food pairing. If you’re interested in attending a Cave Tasting while at the event, be sure to sign up in advance for that too.
- Pick Up at the Tasting Room in Utica: You may still pickup your wine club order(s) at the Tasting Room beginning Friday, July 16; however, there will be no special pick-up event or procedures. No RSVP is required to pick up your wine club order(s) at the Tasting Room.
How to get to the celebration and more info:
The celebration will take place at our vineyard and winery location in Peru, IL. For some reason, map apps get confused when you put in the address, so we recommend you use this Google pinpoint
or visit this map
to find Wine on the Hill at 21 N 2551st Rd, Peru, IL.
For more information on our Wine on the Hill location, please visit the Wine on the Hill page
. We have a list of FAQ’s including what to bring, what to expect, etc.