Insider’s Wine Club members can begin picking up their May wine club orders beginning on Friday, May 8!
WINE CLUB PICK UP WEEKEND- MAY 8-10, 11am-5pm
For Wine Club Weekend only, your wine club order(s) can be picked up by our lounge door. Look for the Wine Club pick-up sign and the table.
- Park in front of the tasting room.
- You won’t need to call us. You can go directly to the table in front of the lounge door for your wine club pick up.
- Kindly maintain social distancing when in line to pick up your wine club order.
- Need more wine? If you would like to purchase additional wine, please order online before you stop by. Give us at least 20 minutes to get your wine together for you so you don’t have to wait.
AFTER WINE CLUB WEEKEND – MAY 11 until further notice
Can’t make it to the Tasting Room for Wine Club Pickup weekend? No problem. Simply follow our normal curbside pickup procedures.
- Park in front of the Tasting Room.
- Call us at 815-667-5211 to let us know you have arrived and whether you are here to pick up an online order, your wine club order, or both. We will confirm your order and bring your wine to you!
- For the safety of you and our team members, we ask that you please stay in your car, and our staff will bring your wine out and set it on the table outside. The box or bags will have your name on it. Once our staff is back inside, you can safely get your wine from the table. If you order a case, and aren’t able to carry it, let us know and we will be happy to split your order into multiple bags to make it easier to carry. Thank you all for your support. Be sure to wave hi to our staff from the safety of your car. We miss you all and do love to see you.
WINE CLUB VIRTUAL EVENT
Since we can’t have our regular Will Call event, we will be doing a virtual tasting with you on May 22 at 5 pm. We hope you can join us!