The whole town of Utica is celebrating “Christmas in the Village” on Saturday and Sunday with horse-drawn carriage rides, a parade, free trolley service and more. Here is how we are celebrating at the Tasting Room:
- Souvenir Mug filled with August Hill Spice for only $16 on both Saturday and Sunday
- Free gift wrapping both days – Enjoy Christmas shopping the easy way for all the wine lovers on your list! Our Tasting Room Associates will be happy to help you pick out the perfect gift for everyone on your list.
- Cocoa Blue Chocolates will be handing out chocolate samples on Saturday, 3-7 pm.
- Live music by Jordan Danielsen on Saturday from 4:30-7:30 pm and by Daniel Watkins on Sunday, from 1-4 pm.
- Make your own Mimosa Bar available from 11 am – 3 pm on Sunday
The Tasting Room is open 10 am – 8 pm on Saturday and 11 am – 6 pm on Sunday.