Let the bubbly holiday season begin! We are very excited to announce a virtual tasting event with our friends from Chicago’s premier Champagne bar, Pops for Champagne!
This event will be hosted via Zoom on Saturday, November 21, at 1:30 pm – live from the ISC winery and caves. Mark Wenzel (aka Bubbly Wenzel), our founder and winemaker will co-host the event with Pops for Champagne Wine Director, Michael Seward (aka Champagne Jesus). Michael has been with Pops for Champagne for over 20 years, and we are really looking forward to his visit. You definitely do not want to miss this amazing experience!
ORDER TODAY, PICK UP BEGINNING NOV. 18
Sparkling wine bundles will be available for pickup or shipping beginning Wednesday, November 18. Free local delivery also available on November 20. To take part in this tasting event, simply purchase our “Virtual ISC Tasting” at this link.
THE VIRTUAL ISC TASTING BUNDLE – ONLY $99
- Three bottles of ISC traditional method sparkling wines: Ensemble, Brut Ombré Rosé, and Demi Sec Rosé
- Two classic dark chocolate truffles from Cocoa Blue Chocolates
- Three sparkling wine stoppers
- Instructions for joining the Zoom session
WHAT BUBBLY WENZEL & CHAMPAGNE JESUS WILL COVER:
- The history of ISC
- ISC wine-making style
- The Illinois-grown grapes used to make the wines
- The history of the Ensemble collaboration
- The three wines in your bundle
- A mini tour of the ISC winery and caves
It’s sure to be an informative and fun session when Bubbly Wenzel & Champagne Jesus get together.
Can’t attend the Zoom session? No problem. We’ll have the video available on our YouTube channel for all attendees the day after the event.