Join us for “Wine on the Hill” on Friday, June 19, from 4:30-8:30 pm, located at our August Hill & ISC winery and vineyard in Peru, Illinois.
Limited Tickets – Reserve a Spot
Tickets are for reserved parking because we have limited parking at the winery. You will need to reserve a spot in order to attend the event. You will be limited to 1 car with 6 people max. The cost per car is $15. Click here to reserve your spot. Please note, when ordering it will ask for number of “attendees”; you will choose 1 for one car.
Wine Orders & Pre-Ordering – wine available by the bottle only
- Pre-orders: To make sure we have your wine properly chilled for you to enjoy at the event, please pre-order your wine when reserving your spot for the event (wine tasting kits are not available at the event so please don’t include these in your wine order). IMPORTANT: When placing your order online, please select “Pickup at Wine on the Hill event” when you get to the checkout area. Click here to order August Hill. Click here to order ISC bubbly.
- Purchase wine to take home: We will have order forms available at the event. We will get your wine ready for you so it is available when you are ready to leave
Stone Jug BBQ is offering delivery to the event. To order, call Stone Jug at 815-780-8275 and let them know you are ordering for the August Hill event. Click here to view the menu.
Venue & Accessibility
The venue is a large, grassy hillside overlooking the Illinois Valley. There is very little flat surface so blanket seating is recommended. You can bring a tent or umbrella for shade, but try to be respectful of others when staking your spot. The hill is pretty steep. Depending on where you choose to sit, the climb varies between slightly challenging and quite challenging. We will have two porta pots and a hand washing station on site.
John Piontek will be providing music from 5-8 pm!
Parking is limited. We will have a person guiding arrivals into parking spots from 1-2 pm. If no parking attendant is present, please follow the layout and conserve more spots for others arriving later.
You will receive a confirmation email when your reserve your parking spot. The directions are at the bottom of that email.
What to Bring
- Drinkware: You can bring your own or we have some available for purchase or plastic cups for free.
- Snacks or other food (if you are not pre-ordering from Stone Jug BBQ)
- Cooler with ice (to keep your wine chilled)
- Bottled water
- Blanket for seating
- Sunscreen & bug spray
- Umbrella or small tent (we have limited shade)
- A smile on your face (we will have ours!)
Other important info
- Social distancing: Our hillside is a large area, so please follow CDC social distancing guidelines and place your seating a minimum of 6 feet away from other parties and the walkways.
- Party-size restriction: No more than 6 people in your group please, per Illinois guidelines.
- We will not be providing any winery or vineyard tours.
- Dogs are allowed, but must remain on a leash. We will have specific marked “bathroom” areas for dogs; please use this area and clean up after your dog.
- Smoking is only allowed in the designated smoking area.
- The following are NOT permitted at this event: outside alcohol, marijuana, firearms
- Grilling is not allowed.
- Wine Club orders cannot be picked up at this event; only at the Tasting Room.
- If we need to cancel because of weather, we will send you an email prior to the event and issue you a full refund for your pre-ordered event ticket and wine.