Enjoy a delectable 5-course meal at the Peru HyVee Market Grill, prepared by Chef Timothy Freed and paired with the amazing wines from August Hill Winery & Illinois Sparkling Co.
Make sure you pick up your tickets soon as there will be limited seating!! $60 each or 2 for $100. Tickets are available for purchase at the Peru Hyvee Wine and Spirits Department.
1st Course – Apple Walnut Harvest Salad: Hardy fresh greens, dried fruits, English walnuts, fresh apples, and a creamy honey poppy seed dressing
* Paired with August Hill Winery La Belle Rosé (dry rosé wine)
2nd Course – Corzetti Pasta: Genoese Italian style pasta, crumbled country sausage, tossed with a creamy vodka sauce topped with basil chiffonade, and crispy prosciutto
* Paired with August Hill Winery Trapolino (semi-sweet red wine)
3rd Course – Oven Roasted Cornish Game Hen: Succulent game hen brined & rubbed with fresh sage, served over a succotash of butternut squash, dried tart cherries, and pancetta
* Paired with August Hill Winery 2018 Nouveau (semi-dry red wine)
4th Course – Pan Seared Pork Medallions: Pan seared and slow roasted pork medallions, topped with a balsamic cranberry glaze served with bacon w rapped fresh green beans
* Paired with Illinois Sparkling Co. Brut Ombré Rosé (traditional method dry sparkling rosé wine)
5th Course – Flourless Chocolate Cake: Indulgent dark Belgian chocolate cake topped with a wild berry glaze
* Paired with August Hill Winery Augie’s Blackberry (port-style dessert wine)