The whole town of Utica is celebrating “Christmas in the Village” on Saturday and Sunday. Here is how we are celebrating at the Tasting Room:
- AHW Spice Flights – enjoy 3 different varieties of spiced wine for only $6 per flight
- Free gift wrapping both days – Enjoy Christmas shopping the easy way for all the wine lovers on your list! Our Tasting Room Associates will be happy to help you pick out the perfect gift for everyone on your list.
- Live music by John Piontek on Saturday from 4:30-7:30 pm
- Live trumpet music by Laurie Smudzinski, AHW Tasting Room Associate, from noon – 2 pm on Sunday
- Horse-drawn carriage rides in downtown Utica
- Free trolley service throughout Utica
The Tasting Room is open 10 am – 8 pm on Saturday and 11 am – 6 pm on Sunday.
Click here for information on other “Christmas in the Village” specials throughout Utica.